11.22.2009

原來做一個大姐姐一D都沒容易!

Do excuse my Chin-glish - I really want to write this down but do not have the required time tonight to make use of the translation software =)

Had the privilege to bring 2 kids (2 boys which often puts my patience, discipline-execution, and inertia to test) to Science World. It was truly interesting to observe the change in behaviour when they know you're bringing them on an outing as opposed to been confined within the usual classroom setting. As for me, I tasted what it means to really look after the needs of 5 year olds - making sure they finish their meals, helping them dress warmly, setting up the car seat, carrying their backpack etc...albeit all this I must say that I would do this again and again. It took much energy to cater to these playful pre-schoolers but I cannot deny of the great time I had in bonding with them, of outplaying them, and of tipping them how to chuck their balls far and wide. May this afternoon's fun be engrained in their memory and be a conduit to easier nurturing when we head back to the classroom next week!

1 comment:

Kit Wong said...

I had fun too..When I recalled some of the things that they said, I laugh it out loud!!

Btw, they are not preschoolers! They are grade 1 already! They are big boys!